Myphone My85 Stock ROM - techtipsguidelines

TechTipsGuidelines

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Myphone My85 Stock ROM


Today I am going to share the firmware for Myphone My85 DTV. Myphone My85 is from the DTV lineup of Myphone which cost Php 2,999 pesos available nationwide.One of the cheapest Android phone in the market. Ever since the root exploits for Myphone My85 has been released and if you are a kind of person who love to tweaks your Android phone such as changing system behaviour, you are prone to boot loop issues. Now you don’t have to worry, “Dranreb Alcantara” a member and one of the Admin of Myphone My85 community in Facebook group  made a backup of stock ROM for Myphone My85 DTV flashable through SP Flash Tool. I just reuploaded the firmware but the credit goes to him for his effort.

The stock ROM included in this guide is for Myphone My85 DTV. Flashing the wrong firmware in your device might corrupt the emmc partition. Check your phone model carefully.

Things you need

➡️️ Desktop or laptop with Windows operating system (preferably Windows 7)
➡️️ Winrar
➡️️ USB Cable
➡️️ SP Flash Tool (Latest version
If Password required : thefirmwarehub

If you don’t have an experience in flashing, I highly suggest that you read the detailed instruction.

Flash Myphone My85 Firmware

✅Create a folder on your desktop and extract all the files using Winrar.
✅Install MT65xx Preloader driver.
✅Open SP Flash tool folder and run flash_tool.exe.
✅Browse the scatter file in the Myphone My85 firmware folder.
✅Turn off your device. Wait for at least 5 seconds to make sure your device is completely turn off.
✅Now click the Download button from the SP Flash Tool.
✅Plug your device into the computer.
✅The process should start now, you will see a progress bar from SP Flash tool.
✅Wait for the process to finish.
✅You’re done.



Need help? Read the detailed instruction for flashingfirmware using SP Flash Tool including driver installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

ADBLOCKER DETECTED
It looks like you're using an ad blocker. That's okay. Who doesn't?
But without advertising-income, we can't keep making this site awesome.
Please disable your ad blocker and then reload the page to continue enjoying our site.
Reload Page
Powered By - techtipsguidelines